You asked and you shall receive our famous Thanksgiving turkey recipe! Follow each step and impress your family with your turkey cooking skills.
- 2 tablespoons of parsley, 2 tablespoons rosemary, 2 tablespoons sage, 2 tablespoons thyme, 1 tablespoon lemon pepper, 1 tablespoon salt, turkey, 2 stalks of chopped celery, one orange cut into wedges, one chopped onion, one chopped carrot, one 14.5oz of chicken broth, and one bottle of champagne.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line your turkey roaster.
- In a separate bowl stir your herbs and spices: parsley, rosemary, sage, thyme, lemon pepper, and salt. Rub the mixture all over the turkey evenly.
- Next, stuff your turkey with celery, orange, onion, and carrots.
- Pour chicken and champagne over the turkey
- Cover your turkey with aluminum foil
- Bake covered in foil for 2 ½ or 3 hours until the meat is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- After this time, uncover the turkey and continue baking until the skin gets crispy golden brown.
- The temperature should be 180 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and let the bird rest for 15 minutes
Serve your turkey with traditional sides of mash potatoes, green bean casserole, and sweet potatoes. Enjoy your Thanksgiving with family and friends!